ITINERARY Hanoi – Ha Long bay – Full day Tour:
In the morning:
07:45 – 08:30 Tour guide and shuter bus will pick up you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter or Hanoi Opera House then depart to Halong. On the half way stop for short break in Hai Duong province 20 minutes.
Tuan Chau island.
12:30 Arrive Tuan Chau Habor. Then embark the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
Ha Long bay
In the afternoon:
13:00: Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, Fighting-Cock island of Halong Bay symbol
Enjoing kayaking or siting in a bamboo boat rowed by locals
13:30: Stop at Ba Hang fishing village for enjoy kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals (if you have booking before)
Ba Hang Village.
14:30: Visiting Heavenly Well Cave “Thien Cung Cave” makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world.
16:30: Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the half way stop for short break 20 minutes. 20:30 – 21:00 Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends !
Private tour cost: USD/ per person
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- Tour guide speaking English, Vietnamese
- Visiting Halong Bay by boat trip about 4 hours
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- Sunset party with wine and fruit
- Have lunch Vietnamese traditional dishes
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat
- Others not mentioned above
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Tip for ferryman, tour guide and driver
Tickets for children:
- Children 10 years old or more, 100% of tour price
- Children from 05 -09 years old 75% of the tour.
- Children under 04 years free tour price
You deposit 30% of Tour value, after booking Tour. When you departure to pay the remaining amount.
In case of you cancel your booking, you must be charged for all cancellations with percent of value tour within 30 days of trip departure date.
In circumstances which are not reasonably foreseeable such as natural disasters, enemy sabotage, strikes…. We may be forced to cancel your booking with my the earliest notication.
At the same time, both parties will discuss to share the cost of implementation and will set a new departure date (if necessary).
– Booking before 25 days of departure to ensure service. Provide full list of delegates of details: name, year of birth, sex, nationality and contact phone number of guests to prepare dossiers visiting delegation.